₹ 19,030 - ₹ 28,871 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa is 5 star property that is an ideal retreat for nature lovers which takes the guests into a 180-acre rainforest in its most pristine form. The resort is situated in the beautiful hills of Madikeri and is rich with the unique biodiversity of the Western Ghats with more than 200 species of plants including Rudraksh Trees, Cardamom, Coffee, Wild Jasmine and Eucalyptus. While in Madikeri, one can find the environment here so natural, not a stone has been upturned.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM. Check-in time ends at 10 PM. Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The Resort is Smoke Free Area (No Smoking)
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of INR 3300 per pet, per stay.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No elevators are available in the resort.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations required for the Ayurvedic Spa and massage services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Jungle Feel
- Laundry Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- MC Restaurant Room Service
- Paid Ayurvedic Massage
- Safe Locker
- Sofa-cum- bed
- Living Rooms
- Business Centre
- Tea/ Coffee Maker
- Wooden/ Cane Chairs
- Sports/ Games
- Cottage Rooms
- 24 Hour Front Desk/ 24 Hour Power Supply/ 24 Hour Security/ Doctor on Call/ Doorman
- Housekeeping/ Interconnecting Rooms/ Telephone Service/ Mineral Drinking Water
- Abbey Falls
- Nagarhole National Park
- Coorg Circuit
- Raja’s Seat
- Madikeri Village
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa is an iconic presentation of the Kodagu Architecture that caters the warm hospitality and natural beauty of the beautiful mountain land of Madikeri. Perched 1,220 m above sea level on a peaceful hillside, the resort welcomes its guests to the rugged mountains, an evergreen rain-forest, bubbling streams, cardamom, pepper and coffee plantations. Totally private, sprawled over a wooded mountain-face with amazing views, it’s the ultimate hide-away for nature lovers. It is situated on an idyllic hillside, at amazingly high altitude and just 7 kilometres from Madikeri town. Featuring panoramic views from every room, the resort offers a wide range of stunning rooms and villas that are truly breath-taking.Read More...
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa features a large spa, which offers spectacular views of the rainforest from each treatment room, luxurious accommodation and 4 dining options. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Featuring panoramic views from every spacious room, they are equipped with a flat-screen TV, safe and minibar. For convenience, tea and coffee-making facilities are provided. The en suite bathroom comes with a bath or shower. 24-hour room service and free Wi-Fi is available. Tours, nature walks, treks, pottery classes, coffee tasting, concierge tours and even cookery lessons can be arranged on request.Read More...
About the Resort/Host
The property is located at an awesome place and the staffs at Taj Madikeri will make the guests feel more than your home. The staffs are well known for their hospitality and the ease with which they take care of the guests.Read More...
- Jungle Retreat
- Spa and Massage
- Plantation Walks
- Serene Ambience
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self-parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Do you have gym services available?
Yes, the resort have the facility of a Gym. .
Can we use the (public) bus to/from the Airport(s)?
Yes. But the Airports are far from the property.
Is it safe to walk in the village?
Yes, you can go on a 30-40 mins village tour around 3 k.m.
Does the Resort have a bar or beer parlour?
Yes, the resort have a bar lounge.
Is smoking allowed in the rooms?
No, the resort is a smoking free area and it is prohibited to smoke in the rooms.
- 2:00 P.M Check-In
- 12:00 P.M Check-Out
- 63 Rooms
- Jungle Retreat Property
- 6 Categories of Rooms
- Staff speak Kannada and English.
- Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 25% deposit is received.
- Balance payment is required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
- In the event of a 'no show' or premature departure, the full extent of the stay will be charged, as originally booked and confirmed.
- We recommend guests have travel insurance for cancellation and accident / medical costs.
- Prices are in INR / USD and are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- Chef, host, daily housekeeping services, library, internet, drinking water, welcome drink, tea/coffee/milk/sugar are included.
- Lunch and dinner on request at additional cost. Half Board (MAP) - costs INR 850 (USD 14) per person / Full Board (AP) - costs INR 1700 (USD 28) per person.
- Check-in from 2 pm and Check-out by 12 pm.
- Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 25% deposit or Voucher is received.
- Balance payment required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
Chera Rocks Beach Resort
Resort & Spa
Villa De 1945
Resort & Spa
Resort & Spa