Red Earth Kabini
₹ 12,518 - ₹ 18,669 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Red Earth Kabini is a retreat to nature in the heartland of Western Ghats in Kabini. The property is an offbeat accommodation that takes the guests to the classical accommodation with the essence of nature flowing through their mind and body throughout the stay in the property. The entire experience shall seem so rejuvenating to anyone who loves the call of nature!
- Check-in time starts at 12 PM. Check-in time ends at 1 PM. Check-out time is 10:30 A.M.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
- There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The Resort is Smoke Free Area (No Smoking)
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations required for the Ayurvedic Spa and massage services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Jungle Feel
- Laundry Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- MC Restaurant Room Service
- Paid Ayurvedic Massage
- Safe Locker
- Tea/ Coffee Maker
- Wooden/ Cane Chairs
- Cottage Rooms
- 24 Hour Front Desk/ 24 Hour Power Supply/ 24 Hour Security/ Doctor on Call/ Doorman
- Housekeeping/ Interconnecting Rooms/ Telephone Service/ Mineral Drinking Water
- Abbey Falls
- Nagarhole National Park
- Coorg Circuit
- Raja’s Seat
- Madikeri Village
Red Earth Kabini is an offbeat luxury resort situated on the back waters of the Kabini dam and in close proximity to the famed Nagarhole tiger reserve.
Guests can experience the charming hospitality and warmth of the people at the resort on their very first visit. The resort is all about its mud buildings, its lush gardens & the birds that have made it their home. he experience will prove to provide a great holiday, where there is so much to do or nothing; for those who wish to simply soak and indulge in the delightful spread of food, music and unwind their thoughts to the vastness of nature!Read More...
The amazing world of the Red Earth caters to an accommodation that has about 20 rooms or mud houses. These twenty cottages are each in their own private world, surrounded by plants and flowers. The cottages come with a private open to the sky Jacuzzi. Sit in the front patio and enjoy the sounds of birds or just the tranquillity and cool air around you.Read More...
About the Resort/Host
Red Earth is a resort with a personality and its own brand of hospitality - one which is different from the artificial luxuries of a 5-star stay. Lovingly promoted by Ravi and Rachel, it has a homely atmosphere with a professional touch.Read More...
- Jungle Retreat
- Spa and Massage
- Plantation Walks
- Serene Ambience
- Land & nature conservation
- Community Building
- Water conservation & waste recycling
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self-parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Daily newspaper
- Organic personal care kit
- A hairdryer, dental kit, night robes and slip-ons can be provided on request.
- Room service is discouraged unless it is for a baby, aged or the physically challenged.
Do you have gym services available?
Yes, the resort doesn’t have the facility of a Gym. .
Can we use the (public) bus to/from the Airport(s)?
Yes. But the Airports are far from the property.
Is it safe to walk in the village?
Yes, you can go on a 30-40 mins village tour around 3 k.m.
Does the Resort have a bar or beer parlour?
Yes, the resort have a bar lounge.
Is smoking allowed in the rooms?
No, the resort is a smoking free area and it is prohibited to smoke in the rooms.
- 12 P.M Check-In
- 10:30 A.M Check-Out
- 20 Rooms
- Jungle Retreat Property
- Staff speak Kannada and English.
- Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 25% deposit is received.
- Balance payment is required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
- In the event of a 'no show' or premature departure, the full extent of the stay will be charged, as originally booked and confirmed.
- We recommend guests have travel insurance for cancellation and accident / medical costs.
- Prices are in INR / USD and are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- Chef, host, daily housekeeping services, library, internet, drinking water, welcome drink, tea/coffee/milk/sugar are included.
- Lunch and dinner on request at additional cost. Half Board (MAP) - costs INR 850 (USD 14) per person / Full Board (AP) - costs INR 1700 (USD 28) per person.
- Check-in from 2 pm and Check-out by 12 pm.
- Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 25% deposit or Voucher is received
- Balance payment required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
Chera Rocks Beach Resort
Resort & Spa
Villa De 1945
Resort & Spa
Resort & Spa