Raviz Kadavu Calicut
₹ 4,776 - ₹ 8,828 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Raviz Kadavu is a premium Resort and Spa situated in Calicut. The resort is nestled in the midst of nature, adding to its alluring beauty. Hence, the property is an ideal option for those planning a scenic stopover, an event or convention or a peaceful repose for the various airline crews.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM. Check-in time ends at 10 PM. Check-out time is noon
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The Resort is Smoke Free Area (No Smoking)
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1200.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of INR 3300 per pet, per stay.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No elevators are available in the resort.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations required for the Ayurvedic Spa and massage services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Jungle Feel
- Laundry Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- MC Restaurant Room Service
- Paid Ayurvedic Massage
- Safe Locker
- Sofa-cum- bed
- Living Rooms
- Business Centre
- Tea/ Coffee Maker
- Wooden/ Cane Chairs
- Sports/ Games
- Cottage Rooms
- 24 Hour Front Desk/ 24 Hour Power Supply/ 24 Hour Security/ Doctor on Call/ Doorman
- Housekeeping/ Interconnecting Rooms/ Telephone Service/ Mineral Drinking Water
- Abbey Falls
- Nagarhole National Park
- Coorg Circuit
- Raja’s Seat
- Madikeri Village
A premium resort in the heritage town of Calicut, The Raviz Kadavu is a proud representation of the culture of hospitality of North Kerala! A short drive away from Calicut city, the Raviz Kadavu is nestled on the banks of the legendary Chaliyar River.Read More...
Spread over 9 acres of land, the 5-star The Raviz Resort and Spa, Kadavu offers a charming getaway in Calicut amidst the backwaters and coconut plantations of Kerala. Facing the Chaliyar River, it has an outdoor pool, pampering spa treatments a yoga centre.Read More...
About the Resort/Host
The resort is owned by the Raviz Group of Hotels who are known for their values and quality of staffs. The Raviz Group is the idea of Mr Ravi Pillai, a business magnate from Kerala who has built his empire in hospitality and real estate. Coping to his dreams of delivering quality service and hospitality to the guests, the staff at the Raviz Kadavu Resort are no less in their quality. The management and the staff are pioneers in hospitality and are keen in indulging with the guests and make them feel extremely comfortable throughout the stay. It is the key value of the Raviz Group of Hotels to provide Limitless Hospitality to its guests, which is very well followed in the resort at Raviz Kadavu Calicut as well.Read More...
- Jungle Retreat
- Spa and Massage
- Plantation Walks
- Serene Ambience
- Swimming pool
- Business centre
- Outdoor pool
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
- Free Internet
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transportation
- Banquet Room
- Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
- Conference Facilities
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Multilingual Staff
- Wheelchair Access
Do you have gym services available?
Yes, the resort doesn’t have the facility of a Gym. .
Can we use the (public) bus to/from the Airport(s)?
Yes. But the Airports are far from the property.
Is it safe to walk in the village?
Yes, you can go on a 30-40 mins village tour around 3 k.m.
Does the Resort have a bar or beer parlour?
No, the resort doesn’t have a bar lounge.
Is smoking allowed in the rooms?
No, the resort is a smoking free area and it is prohibited to smoke in the rooms.
- 2:00 P.M Check-In
- 12:00 P.M Check-Out
- 117 Rooms
- River Retreat Property
- 7 Categories of Rooms with Naalukettu Architecture
- 9 Acre land
- Staff speak Kannada and English.
- Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 25% deposit is received.
- Balance payment is required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
- In the event of a 'no show' or premature departure, the full extent of the stay will be charged, as originally booked and confirmed.
- We recommend guests have travel insurance for cancellation and accident / medical costs.
- Prices are in INR / USD and are inclusive of breakfast and taxes.
- Chef, host, daily housekeeping services, library, internet, drinking water, welcome drink, tea/coffee/milk/sugar are included.
- Lunch and dinner on request at additional cost. Half Board (MAP) - costs INR 850 (USD 14) per person / Full Board (AP) - costs INR 1700 (USD 28) per person.
- Check-in from 2 pm and Check-out by 12 pm.
- Reservations are confirmed on 'first paid first served basis', and rooms will not be blocked until 25% deposit or Voucher is received.
- Balance payment required 30 days prior to arrival (non-refundable unless we can re-sell the room).
Chera Rocks Beach Resort
Resort & Spa
Villa De 1945
Resort & Spa
Resort & Spa